My new role as Publicity officer for the Friends of the Williamson


I am taking my new (voluntary role) as Publicity officer of the Friends of the Williamson Art Gallery very seriously. I work with them in the Summer, as one of their stables of artists who deliver interesting and varied workshops for young people funded by the Friends and Wirral Methodist Housing. I also work with them when we get ready for the Oxton Art Fair every year (our seventh year in 2010).So in the spirit of symbiotic relationships, I thought I should do my bit to feed back into this.

The gallery has a fantastic permanent collection that relates to local industries of shipping, pottery and textiles as well as changing exhibitions. They have been very supportive of local artists and this has developed and increased in the last few years.

Comments