Merry Christmas from Abscraft

In the last few days before you know what - thought I would do a final sales pitch. 

My jewellery on sale at Williamson Art Gallery today only (Sunday) until 5pm ( gallery shut until New Year), the Stables Gallery in Brimstage (open every day from 10.30-5.30 and 4 on Christmas Eve), Seagrass Studio Gallery in Hoylake ( Closed Sunday. Open Mon 23rd and Tues 24th from 12 0'clock until 3pm) and Lark Lane Artworks ( will add in the details when I get them from Alex Corina).



Been a busy year, not wholly for Abscraft - (that really kicked off for the last quarter of the year) but for my other work in curating with the Momentary Art Project in New Brighton, the ever expanding and evolving de-junk, and in the first part of the year with my work with 2Bio at MerseyBIO. it is ending with increased activity with my voluntary position with the Friends of the Williamson. 

I have exciting plans for the year ahead with a commerative quilt and rag rug with Wirral Methodist Housing and great ideas with the others with the Momentary Art Project with Neptune, The light Cinema and the Floral. 

Looking forward to Christmas like never before and also to 2014. So my very best wishes to you and yours. Be healthy, happy and energised!



Comments