Blog post about my masterclass - very nice!

I really enjoyed my masterclass in Flintshire and was very heartened to that one of my lovely ladies who attended did too. Here is her blog entry reviewing the class.

I always set out in day workshop to impart the various techniques I have developed over the years and allow each participant to find the area they feel comfortable with working in. I also like to make sure each person brings something of themselves into their piece, there is absolutely no point if they all go home with a "Alison Bailey Smith" copy, then they have not learnt anything about making design decisions, colour choices, suitability of materials for methods etc. Each time I teach, I hope I share my enthusiasm for using "rubbish" in a creative sustainable way. I too always come away learning something new and this workshop was no exception. Thank you to Gwenno for arranging it and Jackie for suggesting me after seeing my work at the Wirral Open Studio Tour.

Comments

AlikiBags said…
So good to read about your 'Masterclass'!
Still thinking about the stimulating workshop I attended in Birkenhead. x