Wirral Open Studio Tour


I am having a break from the Oxton Art Fair this year, although still involved and hope to return next year, it sadly clashes with some personal commitments so thankfully I can be involved with the Wirral Open Studio Tour and will relocating to Hoylake to Xitina Ferres' house on the prom along with Fiona Hardman. Looking forward to a different approach to selling my work and hope it is as successful as the Guelph Studio Tour which I was part of when I lived in Canada. I know that technically, it is not my studio but hope to have works with me that need finishing and will sit there working through the lull times of visitors (not too many of these though I hope). I don't know Hoylake very well but have been impressed by the inclusive nature of the community group Hoylake Village Life...
For information on the Oxton Art Fair go to the blog which I am still maintaining for the Oxton Artists, although presently need to be fed some up to date details to update it and looks like the main website needs updating too..... Lots of exciting visiting artists including Sian Bailey, who is a fabulous illustrator from Oxton will be showing to full spots for the Oxton Artists who are taking a sabbatical this year.
 

Comments