Up and coming events for ABSCRAFT



I am involved with a major project as part of the Independents called The Six Rooms Gallery, there will be three exhibitions during the time of the Independents. The gallery space has been organised by Theresia Cadwallader along with all the exhibitors (over 30 in total). I am hoping to make work based on the Biennial theme of Touched. I will be running a recycling handbag workshop on the 25th of September, please email info(at)abscraft.com for more details of costs and location, space for 12.


I am also getting ready for the 7th annual Oxton Art Fair at the Williamson Art Gallery, 19 artists showing their work. A few of the Oxton Artists are also exhibiting at The Six Rooms Gallery and I think many are taking the aproach that I am to create more conceptual work for the exhibition at The Six Rooms Gallery and more "saleable" work for the Oxton Art Fair.

Currently, I still have my work in exhibition in Garston at Alex Corina's Artworks until the 5th of October and then I will be taking a handbag recycling workshop on the 9th of October, please email info(at)abscraft.com for more details of costs and location
http://abscraft.blogspot.com/2010/08/abscraft-at-artworks-garston.html

Comments