Autumn update


I have been taking a bit of time away from selling my work of late but will be coming back at full steam ahead from next weekend when I will be taking part in the BIG GREEN WEDDING FAYRE in Crosby (see eflyer), I will be doing an evening event in Cetra in Heswall in September (check here for details), Art and Design in the City at the Empire in Liverpool on the 31st of October and the Oxton Art Fair in Birkenhead in 7th and 8th of November at the Williamson Art Gallery .I will be launching all my new work "Junk Jewellery" at these new shows.

I have been working in The Williamson for 2 community programmes, creating a Time Machine with 8 to 15 year olds and Rag rugging producing a wall-hanging (the blog below has all the pictures), the exhibition of this work will be available in about a week.

I will be involved along with other local artists with THE BIG DRAW at the Williamson Art Gallery, Slatey Road, Birkenhead/Oxton on the 11th of October from 11 until 4pm, all welcome

I will also be participating in group shows at Dee Fine Arts in Heswall and an MJMAN jewellery show at The Brindley http://www.thebrindley.org.uk/ in Runcorn.

Anyone who is or know of Visual creatives types will be pleased to know I will be organising the next With These Hands event for one morning in September, probably taking place in "Home" cafe in Oxton (Moose), I encourage you to join the Facebook group http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=97474900158&ref=ts or email me if you would like the details.

Comments