This is the week for the Liverpool Environmental Art Award

All the finalists (9) be heading to the Anglican Cathedral for the Black tie event and prize giving and there is a possibility that the work will be put on exhibition, as originally muted. So Thursday I have to pack Electra and a plinth off to the Cathedral, display her, then get my glad rags on and go back for the event, then return with hangover before 9am to take her down!!!

I am also getting ready for another L.O.A.C.A event, this time at the Bluecoat, outside. So need to order some products from DAMART!!! I will also have to charge lots of batteries for all my battery operated lights. I have my work all the time in the Bluecoat at Landbaby with Claire Bates. At the momet she has the mesh work that retails at £7.95.

I am also getting ready for an event a legal chambers in Harrington Street on the 7th. Lots of lawyers and usually a nice event.

Comments