Lots happening

My life at the moment is busy in many ways -planting wellies with Frank Field MP with the neighbours for Welly Road Gets the Boot In! (see paper version of the local Wirral News for this week for a lovely pic of me in my gum boots by Brenda Sharp, finishing off the tail end of the de-junk, re-junk workshops and completing all the financials for the grant - culminating in a tea party with the funders, working towards pieces for a charity exhibition for Rowena Fergusson in Chester, a couple of wee commissions and planning for the "de-junk, re-junk!" exhibition in July with around 30 artists and getting ready for a new exhibition for my job as curator for 2Bio Ltd at MerseyBIO .






I did manage to fit in a trip to the races for Liverpool Day and made a special hat in less than 3 days, as the outfit was built around a specific hat  with peacock feathers that I finally realised was on display in the World Museum Liverpool....DOH! Anyway, was happy with the new hat and finished off with a bit of detail on my hand bag too.

So never a dull moment.

But really what I should be doing is tidying my studio and doing my tax return........


Comments